The Debug-o-Matic is a Raspberry Pi RP2040 based board.
- RP2040 Dual-Core Cortex-M0+ MCU
- 16MB QSPI Flash for Firmware and Data
- 3x 8-bit (24-bit total) TXS0108EPWR logic level translators (tri-state/push-pull capable)
- LED indicators for each 8-bit logic level translator indicating tri-state (off) and push-pull (on)
It comes without a "stock" firmware.
Some application examples include: I2S sniffer, SPI sniffer, logic anaylser, USB to UART, EEPROM programmer.
- Either hold BOOT button and insert USB cable or hold boot and press reset, then release boot
- A "RP2_BOOT" drive will appear
- Drop an *.uf2 file onto the drive. The device will be flashed and will reboot.
Select a target voltage using the 3-position jumper (1.8v, 3.3v, 5v), connect I/Os to target.
|Pin||Function / Mapping|
|0-23||Header 1, 2, 3 I/O Pins (level translated to VTGT)|
|24||OE for 1st row (low=tristate, high=push/pull), LED0|
|25||OE for 2nd row (low=tristate, high=push/pull), LED1|
|26||OE for 3rd row (low=tristate, high=push/pull), LED2|
|27-29||Analog Inputs (3.3V only, unbuffered and MUXed)|